How We Protect Our Clients
KEEPING IT CONFIDENTIAL
PROTECTING OUR CLIENTS AND EMPLOYEES,
IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY
HOW DO WE PROTECT OUR CLIENTS AND OUR EMPLOYEES?
You cannot be too careful when allowing outsiders into your home. We encourage people to choose a company that is well established, a legal business, and a business that is concerned about your safety and privacy. Our Clients phone numbers and their address is private except for management use.
- We require Federal background checks on employees.
- There is always an overseer at all job sites.
- We work as a crew of two or more.
- Busy Bees is a legal, established business by being licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We pay compensation insurance on employees.
- Random drug testing is required for our employees.
GETTING TO KNOW OUR EMPLOYEES
- Our employees are uniformed dressed.
- Employees are required to take a safety course.
- All employees are professional with their services.
- They sign a required confidentiality agreement concerning our clients.
- A supervisor or manager is on duty at all times.
- Cleaning supplies are the only thing allowed carried into a dwelling.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYEES
If you are interested in the requirements for our employees, we will share them upon a walk through estimate. You will be pleased that Busy Bees has established these requirements in helping to protect you as our client. Give us a call today and schedule your free estimate. We look forward to working with you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR CLIENTS:
Our company has requirements for our clients, the list of requirements will be shared the day of your walk through. We provide two ways for scheduling an appointment: you can call the office at 304-888-4215 or send an email using our contact form located on our contact page.